Notary bond cost
We offers Wisconsin notary surety bonds for just $20 for 4 years! Because this bond is not subject to underwriting, everyone qualifies for the same low bond price.
Why this bond
By posting a surety bond, Wisconsin Notary Publics guarantee to faithfully perform all duties commissioned to them. If a notary fails to adhere to the rules and regulations of the state of Wisconsin, the bond protects the state and general public from financial losses resulting from the notary’s negligence or faulty business practices up to the full bond amount. The notary must then reimburse the surety for all damages paid out.$50 and 5 minutes is all it takes to get the Wisconsin notary public surety bond you need when you work with us.
Wisconsin notary bonds must be submitted to the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. They will run continuously for 4 years from the effective date.The bond must be sent in the same envelope as your complete oath of office, application and $20 application filing fee.
Become a notary public
In addition to posting a surety bond, potential Wisconsin notary publics must do the following to get licensed:
- be at least 18 years of age
- be a resident of the United States
- have at least the equivalent of an eighth grade education
- not have unacceptable arrest or convictions records under the Wisconsin Statutes
- purchase an engraved official seal or official rubber stamp
- submit a 4-year bond application
- submit an oath of office form
- pay the $20 filing fee
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Wisconsin Notary Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin