Telephone service provider bond cost
The Virginia State Corporation Commission requires telecommunications companies that compete with other companies to offer telephone services to post $50,000 surety bonds to legally operate within the state.
We can offers Virginia competitive local exchange service bonds for different costs depending on a review of each applicant’s personal credit report. Some surety underwriters might require current business financials and a personal financial statement to produce this bond, so applicants should have this information handy during the bonding process.
Why this bond
Virginia competitive local exchange service bonds are put in place to ensure that principals (telecommunications companies) reimburse their customers for services not rendered if the Virginia State Corporation Commission determines that the principal has failed to comply with the commission’s rules and regulations.
Virginia competitive local exchange surety bonds are continuous until canceled. The surety can cancel the bond by providing written notice to the state 30 days prior to the effective cancellation date.
Become a telephone service provider
To obtain a Virginia competitive local exchange service certification, individuals must include the following information on their applications:
- the applicant’s name, address, telephone number, fax number and website address
- the corporation name, address, telephone number, fax number, website address and type of entity
- a list of officers and directors, or a list of principals if not a corporation
- a toll-free telephone number for customer complaints and inquiries
- the name, address, telephone number, fax number of the business
- and more
Start the licensing process by purchasing the surety bond you need quickly, easily and accurately.
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Virginia competitive local exchange service bond Quote Today! Click here to begin