Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/hasslefreesuretybonds.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 5841
Call us at 888.610.4474 info@hasslefreesuretybonds.com

Employment agency bond cost

The Director of the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs requires all booking agencies, career consultants, career counseling services, employment agencies, job listing firms and prepaid computer matching services to be bonded. These bonds can be required for other service agencies, such as nurse registries. The required amount of your bond is determined by the state on a case-by-case basis.

The price you’ll pay for your New Jersey professional services bond is subject to underwriting and based on a review of your credit report. Contact a surety expert today to receive a bond quote within 1 business day of applying.

Our experts work hard to get you the bond you need so that you can get back to what you do best: running your business.Our team of bond specialists works hard to get all of our applicants bonded for the lowest rates available. Call 888.610.4474 or fill out an online bond request to get started!

Why this bond

New Jersey employment agency bonds ensure that individuals or businesses that conduct business as a booking agency, career counseling service, career consulting or outplacement firm, job listing firm, employment agency or prepaid computer matching service will faithfully fulfill all obligations stated in their contracts and truthfully perform all requested services. Additionally, this bond ensures that entities harmed if the bonded business files for bankruptcy or fails to adhere to the terms of the surety contract are protected from financial loss.

Employment agency bonds are required by the Director of the Division of Consumer Affairs. This specific bond will remain in effect unless canceled. If the surety chooses to cancel the bond, 60 days’ written notice must be mailed to the Chief of the Bureau of Employment and Personnel Services.

Become an employment agency

Prior to conducting business as an employment agency, all applicants must obtain the appropriate license. License applications must be sent to the Director of the Division of Consumer Affairs. Applications must include:

  • 2 affidavits that prove an applicant’s good moral character
  • the required licensing fee
  • a disclosure statement (only if the applicant is a corporation)
  • and more

Apply for your surety bond

Get a FREE Agency Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin


Additional information