Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/hasslefreesuretybonds.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 5841
Call us at 888.610.4474 info@hasslefreesuretybonds.com

Sales and use tax bond cost

Nevada’s Department of Taxation requires all professionals who receive gross receipts from their retail sales of tangible property to post a surety bond prior to engaging in business.The required amount of the bond is determined by the state. Usually, bond amounts are based on the volume of taxed merchandise sold. Applicants should verify their required bond amount with the state prior to bonding. There are 2 different types of surety bonds required to secure performance under Title 32 in Nevada.

  • Bond to Secure Performance Under Title 32 (Chapter 369 Liquor Excise Tax)
  • Bond to Secure Performance Under Title 32 (Chapters 372, 374, 377, 377A)

Both of these bonds require underwriting consideration prior to issuance. Call 888.610.4474 or click here to get started!

Why this bond

Title 32 performance bonds in Nevada serve as the principal’s promise to comply with all the provisions of Title 32 of the Nevada Revised Statutes while conducting business. Furthermore, the principal guarantees to promptly pay all taxes, interest and penalties that become due to the state.If the principal fails to comply with these terms, the bond protects the state from financial loss up to the full bond amount.

Nevada Title 32 performance bonds remain in full force and effect unless canceled by the surety or violated by the principal. If the surety chooses to cancel the bond, a written cancellation notice must be mailed to the Department of Taxation 30 days prior to the effective cancellation date.

How do I sell property

To be eligible to sell property within Nevada, applicants must first register their business with the Department of Taxation and then file an application for a business-specific permit.

Applications must be submitted with your Nevada business registration form. A separate application must be filed for each place of business. Take the first step toward becoming licensed in Nevada by purchasing the surety bond you need!

Apply for your surety bond

Get a FREE Title 32 Performance Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin


Additional information