AMC bond cost in
Missouri appraisal management company bonds must be in the amount of $20,000. These bonds are subject to underwriting, and the price you’ll pay depends on a review of your personal credit report. Applicants with strong financial credentials could pay as low as $200!
One of our bond experts will contact you right away to walk you through our quick and simple bonding process. It’s that easy!
Why this bond
Missouri AMC surety bonds ensure that the principal (appraisal management company) has applied to the Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission and will perform business according to the terms stated in sections 339.500 through 339.549 of the Missouri Revised Statutes.
Appraisal management company bond details
Missouri appraisal management company bonds are required by the State of Missouri Real Estate Appraisal Commission and are continuous until canceled. If the surety chooses to terminate the bond, written notice must be given to the AMC and the state at least 60 days prior to cancellation.
Become an appraisal management company
The following must be submitted with a Missouri appraisal management company license application:
- signed and notarized application
- Control Person Application (completed by each person that owns 10% or more the company)
- Designation of Controlling Person form
- proof of $20,000 surety bond
- $350 fee made payable to the Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission
- copy of current and active authorization to conduct business in Missouri from the Missouri Secretary of State
- proof of fingerprint submission for all controlling persons
Any change to the above information must be submitted to the commission within 30 days of the change.
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Missouri Appraisal Management Company Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- HCS HB 967 – Missouri Appraisal Management Company Registration And Regulation Act
- Rules of Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration Division 2245 — Real Estate Appraisers Chapter 10 — Appraisal Management Company
- Missouri Appraisal Management Application Checklist, Application and Surety Bond Form
- Missouri Division of Professional Registration Real Estate Appraisers Commission