Contractor bond cost
Various cities and contractor classifications in Minnesota require contractors to post surety bonds prior to completing work. Applicants should verify their required bond amount with the city and/or government entity in charge of licensing and registration for their classification prior to bonding.
Many Minnesota contractor bonds can be issued instantly without a credit check, while others are subject to underwriting consideration. The best way to find out exactly how much you’ll pay for your Minnesota surety bond is to submit a bond request now!Purchasing your Minnesota contractor bond is easy when you work with us! Call 888.610.4474 get started.
Why this bond
Contractor bonds in Minnesota are put in place to ensure that principals (contractors) complete construction work in accordance with the laws of the city/state. This includes adhering to all building codes, paying all taxes that become due and more. Typically, these bonds protect the city/state and/or any individual who is harmed as a result of the principal’s noncompliance from financial loss up to the full amount of the bond. The principal must reimburse the surety for all damages paid out.
All Minnesota contractor bonds have unique terms, so applicants should be sure they understand the fine print of their surety bond contracts during the bonding and licensing processes.Take the first step toward becoming licensed in Minnesota by purchasing the contractor bond you need quickly, easily and accurately!
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Minnesota Contractor License Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry Electrical licensing and continuing education
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Subsurface Sewage Treatment Systems License (Installers, Maintainers, Service Providers, Designers, Intermediate Designers, Advanced Designers, Intermediate Designers, Intermediate Inspectors, and Advanced Inspectors)
- Plumbing Contractor Code Compliance
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry Sign contractor
- Roofer license application and instructions
- City of Brainerd, Minnesota
- Water Conditioning Contractor
- Technology Systems Contractor
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Subsurface Sewage Treatment Systems Program (SSTS)
- SSTS Business Licensing, Individual Certification and Enforcement