Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/hasslefreesuretybonds.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 5841
Call us at 888.610.4474 info@hasslefreesuretybonds.com

Vegetation management control bond cost

The Kansas Department of Transportation’s Bureau of the Right of Way and Outdoor Advertising requires vegetation management control professionals to post $10,000 surety bonds.These bonds are subject to underwriting, which means the amount you’ll pay depends on a review of your personal credit report. Don’t let less-than-stellar financial credentials stop you from getting the surety bond you need! Surety Bonds offers an exclusive bad credit bonding program through which we approve 99% of applicants.

Contact one of our surety specialists to receive a free, personalized bond quote within 1 business day of applying. Call 888.610.4474, or click here, to begin the bonding process.

Why this bond

By purchasing a vegetation management control bond in Kansas, principals (vegetation management professionals) pledge to perform all job responsibilities according to the law. Specifically, the bond protects the state from financial loss that occurs as a result of the principal’s unethical or unlawful business practices.

There is no specific bond form designated for vegetation management control surety bonds in Kansas. Instead, our experts have been instructed by the state to use the Kansas generic license and permit bond form.

Become a vegetation management control professional

No person is legally allowed to trim, prune, cut or remove trees, shrubs or any other plants on state highways or right-of-way road features or make off-premise outdoor advertising signs visible in Kansas without obtaining a permit to do so. Applications must be submitted by the outdoor advertising sign license holder/sign owner.The following materials must be submitted with the application:

  • the Cut Zone Inventory Sheet
  • color photographs of the entire Sign Cut Zone and sign showing advertising message taken within 4 weeks of
  • application submission
  • name and copy of certification number of person responsible for chemical use, if applicable
    $10,000 performance surety bond
  • proof of required insurance
  • $250 application fee

For more information regarding permits, visit the Important Links section of this page. Take the first step toward getting licensed by purchasing the surety bond you need.

Apply for your surety bond

Get a FREE Kansas Vegetation Management Control Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin