Debt collection agency bond cost
The Wyoming Collection Agency Board requires collection agencies to post $10,000 surety bonds.We can instantly issues these bonds for just $100! No credit check is required so all applicants pay the same low rate.
*The bond premium rate quotes provided to you through this website are for pricing comparisons and quotation estimate purposes only. The bond rate quotes provided are based on general assumptions that may or may not be applicable to you and are subject to change at any time. These rate quotes do not constitute an offer of insurance, nor is any contract, agreement, or bond coverage implied, formed or bound by the provision of rate quotes. Bondability, final bond premium rate quotes and an offer of insurance, if any, will be determined by the insurance company providing your bond. You must contact us directly to obtain a quote for binding purposes.
Why this bond
Wyoming collection agency bonds exist to protect consumers from any fraudulent activity that occurs at the hand of a debt collection agency. By posting this bond, principals (collection agencies) agree to abide by all rules, laws and regulations stated in the Wyoming Statutes Annotated.
Prohibited acts under this bond include:
- working without a license
- committing a misdemeanor
- failing to pay all monies collected to the parties its owed to
- failing to keep all collection records required by the Department and Board
Collection Agency Bond details
Collection agency bonds in Wyoming remain continuous until canceled. The surety must give prior notice of the intent to cancel the bond to the Collection Agency Board.
All fields on the surety bond form must be filled in legibly. No tape or whiteout can be used. If a mistake is made, the mistake must be marked through and notarized.
Become a debt collection agency
To become a licensed collection agency in Wyoming , applicants must submit the following required fees and documents along with the completed licensing application:
- $500 filing fee
- Business Information form
- financial statements
- Certificate of Good Standing
- summary of procedures for business
- 3 professional references
- bank references and information
Complete licensing information can be accessed from the Important Links section of this page. Take the first step in the process to become a licensed collection agency by purchasing the Wyoming surety bond you need instantly!
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Wyoming Collection Agency Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- Surety Bond for Wyoming Collection Agency
- State of Wyoming Department of Audit Division of Banking Collection Agency Board Surety Bond Checklist
- State of Wyoming Department of Audit Division of Banking Collection Agency Board Application for Collection Agency License
- Wyoming Division of Banking Collection Agency License Application and Renewal Process
- Wyoming Division of Banking Frequently Asked Questions