Real estate broker’s bond cost
The West Virginia Real Estate Commission requires real estate brokers to post $2,000 surety bonds to conduct business within the state.We can offers these bonds for just $100! There’s no credit check required, so everyone pays the same low, flat rate.
Why this bond
West Virginia real estate broker surety bonds ensure that principals (real estate brokers/salespersons) conduct business according to the provisions of Chapter 30, Article 40 of the Code of West Virginia. If the broker violates any of these terms, the bond protects harmed parties from financial loss incurred by the principal’s actions.
West Virginia real estate broker bonds remain in effect for the entire term of the broker’s license. If the applicant does not remain compliment with Chapter 30, Article 40 of the Code of West Virginia, the bond will become void.
Become a real estate broker
In addition to posting a surety bond, potential West Virginia real estate brokers must do the following to get licensed:
- submit a completed application
- provide recommendations from at least two references
- be at least 18 years old
- have a clear record indicating if he or she has been convicted of any criminal offense or has any criminal
- charge pending at the time of application
- be a high school graduate or hold an equivalent diploma
- submit to a state and national criminal history record check
- furnish a set of fingerprints
- and more
The applicant must also complete the required education course and pass the examination provided by the commission.
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE West Virginia real estate broker bond Quote Today! Click here to begin