Abandoned vehicle repossessor bond cost
Pennsylvania collector-repossessor bonds are set in the amount of $5,000. We are able to issue these bonds instantly for just $100 per year without a credit check! We’re proud to offer our clients discounted rates for multiple-year bond terms.
Why this bond
By posting a Pennsylvania collector-reposessor bond, principals (collectors/repossesors) pledge to comply with all terms of the Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Act and the Department of Banking and Securities and pay all money due to the commonwealth, the department and any person who suffers damages as a result of the collector’s unlawful and unethical business practices.
Contact a surety specialist today to get bonded instantly without a credit check.
Collector-Repossessor bond details
Collector-repossessor bonds are continuously effective until canceled. If the surety wishes to terminate this bond before the expiration date, it must give the department 30 days’ notice prior to termination.
This bond is conditioned so that both clients and the Department may file claims against the principal. Regardless of the number of years the bond may run for, no claim can exceed the penal sum of $5,000.
Become a collector-repossessor
When filling out your application for a collector-repossessor license, be sure to provide the following information:
- name of corporation and D/B/A if applicable
- if not a corporation, name and type of business entity
- street address and office telephone number for business location
- list of all types of services offered on your website
- name, title, SSN, date of birth, address, phone number and email address for each officer, director or co-owner
- whether any officer or director has been previously or is currently licensed by the department
- criminal history of all applicants
- affidavit, if applicable
All applicants must also be familiar with the Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Act and submit to a fingerprint check upon submission.
Contact a bond expert today to get bonded in just 5 minutes for a 1, 2 or 3-year collector-repossesor bond.
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Pennsylvania Collector-Repossessor Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin