Appraisal management bond cost
Pennsylvania property valuation company bonds are set in the amount of $20,000. The price you’ll pay for the bond is subject to underwriting and depends on your personal credit report.
Why this bond
Appraisal management bonds are required in Pennsylvania for any business performing appraisal services. These bonds are conditioned on the company’s compliance with the rules detailed in the Pennsylvania Appraisal Management Company Registration Act (63 P.S. 457).
Appraisal Management Company Bond details
Pennsylvania AMC bonds are required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and must be renewed annually for as long as the license remains in effect.
When filling out the bond form, be prepared to provide the name and address of the applicant, as well as each principal officer, if applicable. The State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers may require an increase in the bond amount should the financial strength of the applicant fall below the minimum amount required by the law.
Start an AMC in Pennsylvania
Each registration application must be submitted on the form provided by the state board. Be sure to supply the following information when applying:
- legal name, phone number, mailing address and street address of business
- state or place of incorporation or organization
- documentation proving authorization for the applicant to transact business in the commonwealth
- website and email address
- fax number
- the listing of a compliance person along with their personal contact information
- each certificate or license held for the practice of real estate appraising, if any
- disciplinary history of the applicant and each owner or other key person
- affirmation of record keeping
Our friendly team of experts is ready to answer all of your bonding questions. Apply for a free, personalized bond quote today!
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Pennsylvania Appraisal Management Company Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin