Appraisal management company bond cost
Oregon appraisal management company bonds are required by the Oregon Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board and must be in the amount of $25,000. We can issue this bond for just $250 with no credit check required!
Why this bond
Oregon appraisal management company bonds ensure that appraisal management companies will abide by all laws, rules and regulations stated in the Oregon Revised Statutes Chapter 674. Prohibited actions under this act include:
- withholding or threatening to withhold timely payment or future business
- altering any appraisal report
- influencing the development of any appraisal report
Contact a surety specialist today to get bonded instantly. You’ll pay just $250 for an Oregon appraisal management company bond when you work with us.
Appraisal management company bond details
Oregon appraisal management company bonds are continuous until canceled. If the surety for any reason decides to cancel this bond, 30 days written notice must be provided to the Oregon Appraiser Certification & Licensure Board.
Start an AMC in Oregon
Becoming bonded is just the first step toward becoming registered with the state as an appraisal management company. Other requirements include:
- turning in the full application
- completing a background check
- paying appropriate fingerprint fees
- providing any necessary disclosures to the board
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Oregon Appraisal Management Company Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin