Security guard bond cost
The Council of Law Enforcement Education and Training in Oklahoma requires security guards (armed and unarmed) and self-employed private investigators to be bonded in the amounts of $5,000 or $10,000.
Our surety specialists issue both of these bonds for just $100 without a credit check, which means that all applicants can get bonded for this low, flat rate.Give us a call at 888.610.4474 or submit a bond request to begin our fast and easy bonding process.
Why this bond
Oklahoma security guard and private investigator bonds are put in place to protect the public from any unethical and unlawful acts committed by an armed or unarmed security guard or investigator. Laws, including only carrying a handgun if licensed as an armed professional, can be found in the Oklahoma Statutes 59-1750.5.
Security guard bond details
Oklahoma security guard and private investigator bonds are continuous until canceled. If the surety chooses to cancel this bond for any reason, 10 days of notice prior to cancellation must be given to the Council of Law Enforcement Education and Training.
Become a private investigator or security guard
Applicants for a new private investigator or security guard license must do the following:
- complete the application and have it notarized
- submit a certified court Judgment and Sentence or letter of no record for each arrest and/or charge, if applicable submit legible CLEET fingerprint cards with all required data
- provide two current passport size color photographs or three if applying for an armed license
- submit local police department and sheriff department record checks
- provide a letter of employment (if applicable) or bond/insurance
- complete an agency application (required if self-employed private investigator)
- provide documented proof of experience or comparable training
- pay all required fees
- if not a United States Citizen, provide verifiable documentation of legal residence
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Oklahoma Security Guard and Private Investigator Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin