Irrigation contractor bond cost
Irrigation contractors in North Carolina are required to post a $10,000 surety bond before they can legally work. Give us a call at 888.610.4474 or submit a bond request to begin our fast and easy bonding process.
Why this bond?
By purchasing an irrigation contractor bond in North Carolina, the contractor guarantees that his or her work will be performed faithfully and honestly. If the applicant completes faulty work, this bond will protect clients from any resulting damages. Under this bond, principals (contractors) must:
- Comply with the provisions of any municipal or county code applicable to the work performed
- Remedy all defects in work due to faulty workmanship or material furnished or used without additional cost to the person for whom the work is performed
- Reconstruct any defective work and replace or repair work/materials to the satisfaction of the inspector within the given time frame
- And more
Irrigation contractor bond details
This bond will remain in full effect and run continuously until canceled. If the surety chooses to terminate the bond, notice must be given to the North Carolina State Irrigation Licensing Board no less than 30 days prior to the cancellation effective date.
Become an irrigation contractor
In addition to posting a surety bond, applicants in North Carolina must complete the following steps to obtain their irrigation contractors license:
- Submit a completed, notarized application
- Pay the $100 required application fee
- Furnish 3 confidential reference forms
- Supply 3 client verification forms or a combination of client and employer verification forms
- Show proof of 3 years experience in the irrigation field
Apply for your surety bond
Get A FREE Irrigation Contractor Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin