Collection agency bond cost
Collection agencies in New Jersey must post a $5,000 surety bond before they can legally conduct business. Surety Bonds can instantly issue these bonds for just $100. Since there’s no credit check required, everyone pays the same low bond price! Contact a surety specialist to get bonded instantly for just $100!
Why this bond
New Jersey collection agency bonds ensure that principals (collection agencies) provide all of the money collected to its rightful owners and don’t take a larger percentage of the collected amount for their services than is stated in their contract. Simply put, collection agency bonds ensure that collection agencies and their employees act ethically and lawfully while performing all professional duties.
You’ll pay just $100 for a New Jersey collection agency bond when you work with Surety Bonds. We can get you bonded instantly – no credit check required! Get bonded now!
New Jersey debt collection agency bonds are required by the New Jersey Secretary of State. This specific bond remains valid for one year from the date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
Become a collection agency
The following documents must be attached to the collection agency application:
- $25 filing fee
- $5,000 surety bond
- acknowledgment of principal document
- authorized financial statement
- executed power of attorney form
We can answer all of your collection agency license questions and get you bonded instantly for just $100.
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE collection agency bond Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services File Collection Agency Bonds
- Instructions for Completing Collection Agency Bond Applications
- State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services NJ Business Gateway Services Frequently Asked Questions
- New Jersey Title 45 Professions and Occupations 45:18-1. Collection agencies to file bond