Auctioneer bond cost
New Hampshire auctioneers are required to post a $25,000 surety bond. Call 888.610.4474, or submit a bond request now. Our experts will set you up with the New Hampshire surety bond you need right away – no credit check required!
Why this bond
New Hampshire auctioneer bonds ensure that the principal (auctioneer) complies with all provisions of Chapter 311-B of the Revised Statutes Annotated of New Hampshire.
Violations according to these statutes include:
- engaging in auctioneer acts without obtaining a license
- disobeying the code of ethics established by the Board of Auctioneers
- performing negligent acts that affect any person relying on the licensee
- using alcohol or drugs while working
- and more
We can instantly issue this bond for just $450! Get bonded now.New Hampshire auctioneer surety bonds expire 2 years from the effective date. Any liability accrued prior to the expiration date of the bond remains valid even after said expiration date.
Become an auctioneer
To become a licensed auctioneer in New Hampshire, applicants must submit the following materials:
- application fee
- completed application, including the applicant’s complete name/address and notarized signatures
- copy of driver’s license/photo identification
- $25,000 surety bond with original signatures
- 2 original recommendations
- one of the following
- proof of completion at a recognized auctioneering school (New Hampshire State Auctioneers Exam required)
- apprenticeship affidavit(s) (New Hampshire State Auctioneers Exam required)
- letters of good standing (for non-resident applicants applying through reciprocity; no New Hampshire exam required)
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Auctioneer Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin