Damage appraiser bond cost
When you work with us, you can get a motor vehicle damage appraiser bond instantly for just $100! Because no credit check is required, everyone qualifies for this low flat rate.Call at 888.610.4474 or submit a bond request.
Why this bond
Motor vehicle damage appraiser bonds ensure that appraisers perform their jobs as required by law. For example, a few acts prohibited by NRS 683A.451 include inaccurately appraising damages intentionally, wrongfully withholding information or funds, and committing fraud when applying for licensure. We offer this surety bond instant issue, which means there is no credit check required.
Motor vehicle damage appraiser bond details
Nevada motor vehicle damage appraiser surety bonds are required by the Insurance Division of the Department Business and Industry. This bond will remain continuous until canceled. 30 days notice prior to cancellation is required.Each and every vehicle appraised must be insured under automobile physical damage policies.
Become a vehicle appraiser
In addition to posting a surety bond, Nevada vehicle appraisers must do the following to get licensed:
- file a completed application on the specified form with the department
- furnish information about his or her identity, personal history, experience, financial responsibility and business records to establish eligibility and qualifications
- pay the required application fees
A full list of licensing requirements can be found on the state’s website.
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Nevada Motor Vehicle Damage Appraiser Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- Department of Business and Industry Nevada Division of Insurance Motor Vehicle Damage Appraiser-Individual Checklist
- Nevada Chapter 684B – Appraisers of Physical Damage to Motor Vehicles
- Department of Business and Industry Nevada Division of Insurance New Licensing Fees and Frequently Asked Questions
- NRS Chapter 648B – Appraisers of Physical Damage to Motor Vehicles – Records