Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/hasslefreesuretybonds.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 5841
Call us at 888.610.4474 info@hasslefreesuretybonds.com

Professional investigator bond cost

The state of Michigan requires professional investigators/agencies to post a $10,000 surety bond. These bonds remain in effect for 3 years.

We can issue Michigan private investigator/agency bonds instantly for just $250! No credit check is required, so everyone qualifies for this low rate.Give us a call at 888.610.4474 or submit a bond request to begin our fast and easy bonding process.

Why this bond

Surety bonds for professional investigators and agencies in Michigan are put in place to ensure these professionals faithfully and honestly conduct business, including complying with all rules and regulations found in the Michigan Professional Investigator Licensure Act (Act 285 of 1965).

Professional investigator or agency bond details

Michigan professional investigator/agency surety bonds last for 3 years and are continuous until canceled. In the event of the bond’s cancellation, the surety underwriting company must provide the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs with 30 days’ written notice prior to the termination date. The surety company is liable for any breach of the surety contract up to the effective date of cancellation.

Become a professional investigator or agency

To become a law enforcement officer, you must submit the following materials with your application:

  • 2 recent color photos of applicant, partners, members and corporate officers (on photo paper) no larger than a passport size photograph. All photos must be labeled per individual.
  • Employment Verification Forms (make copies as needed) must be completed by employers to verify applicant’s qualifying experience. Official transcript if qualifying by degree.
  • bond or liability insurance to cover the 3-year term of licensure.
  • copy of your Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization. Out-of-state corporations and organizations must submit their Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization from the state where the company was formed, along with a Certificate of Good Standing.
  • copy of your Certificate of Co-Partnership from your County Clerk’s office where your business is located.
  • Assumed Name Certificate or a DBA if you are using a name other than your own or different from your corporation or organization name.
  • 5 notarized Personal Reference Forms (make copies as needed) from individuals who can attest they have known the applicant and his or her qualifications for a period of at least 5 years and believe the applicant to be honest and competent.

Apply for your surety bond

Get a FREE Michigan Professional Investigator or Agency Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin


Additional information