Online securities sale bond cost
The exact amount Arizona telemarketers will pay for a surety bond depends on their credit report and other financial credentials. If an applicant’s credit score is 680 or higher they can expect the cost to be about 1% of the total bond amount. The Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions requires that all online security sellers post a bond in the amount of $50,000.
Why this bond
Kentucky online security sales bonds ensure that principals (sellers) will obey all laws and regulations stated within the Kentucky Revised Statutes, Sections 292.410-291.415. Unlawful acts according to this document include:
- Offering investment advice or recommendations to consumers
- Identifying or promoting individual securities on the website in any form of advertisement
- Failing to follow all relevant conditions stated in the Securities Act of 1933
- Possessing or handling purchaser funds or securities
- Compensating other employees and agents for solicitation of securities displayed or referenced on the website
- Failing to maintain accurate record keeping of all necessary accounts, papers, and memoranda required by the Commissioner
If a securities seller is found to be guilty of breaking any provisions stated in the statutes, the principal is required to reimburse the surety for all of the damages covered.
Kentucky online security sales surety bonds are required by the Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions and is enforced by the Securities Act of 1933. Individuals looking to become registered as a seller of online securities must register with the Commissioner of the Commonwealth. The applicant must also pay the mandatory filing fee at the time of application.
Get a FREE Online Securities Sale Bond Quote Today!
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE online security sales bond Quote Today! Click here to begin