Talent agency bond cost
The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation requires talent agencies to post $5,000 surety bonds. Surety Bonds issues these 2-year bonds instantly for just $180! No credit check is required, so everyone qualifies for this flat rate.
Why this bond
Florida talent agency bonds ensure that principals (talent agencies) comply with all of the laws and regulations governing the industry in Florida.
If the agency fails to adhere to these terms, the bond protects harmed parties from financial loss up to the full bond amount. The agency is responsible for reimbursing the surety for damages paid out.
Talent agency bond details
Talent agency bonds in Florida expire on May 31st of every even year. Because of this, your bond premium could be prorated depending on when you buy your bond. Our team of surety experts works hard to get you bonded according to your specific needs.
The surety can cancel the bond at any time by mailing written notice of intention to cancel to the Secretary of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation 30 days prior to the effective termination date.
Become a talent agency
To become a licensed talent agency in Florida, applicants must submit the following materials:
- A completed Initial Application for Licensure (TA-4801)
- A surety bond in the amount of $5,000
- The $705.00 application/initial licensure/unlicensed activity fee (or the $505 application/initial licensure/unlicensed activity fee after May 31 of every odd-numbered year)
- 5 moral character affidavits
- An itemized schedule of maximum fees, charges and commissions
- Electronic fingerprints/criminal background checks for each owner and operator of the agency
- Proof in the form of a notarized statement that the operator has employment history of at least 1 year
Complete licensing information can be accessed via the Additional Information section of this page. Click start the licensing process by purchasing the surety bond you need instantly!
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Talent Agency Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Division of Professions: Talent Agencies Application for Licensure as a Talent Agency and bond form
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Talent Agency – Initial Licensure (TA 1)
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Talent Agencies
- Florida Statutes Title 32 Chapter 468 Part 7 Talent Agencies