Telemarketing company bond cost
The Delaware Director of Consumer Protection requires telemarketing companies to post $50,000 surety bonds prior to conducting business. These bonds are subject to underwriting consideration, so the price you’ll pay depends on a review of your personal credit report.
Why this bond?
By posting a Delaware telemarketing company surety bond, principals (telemarketing companies) pledge to conduct business in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 25A of the the Delaware Code.
If the principal fails to conduct business according to these terms, the bond protects the state from financial loss up to the full amount of the bond. The principal must reimburse the surety for all damages paid out.
Telemarketing company bond details
Telemarketing company surety bonds in Delaware must remain in full force and effect for 3 years after the principal ceases to do business in the state. The surety can cancel the bond by providing written notice of cancellation to the Delaware Consumer Protection Director at least 60 days prior to the effective cancellation date.
Become a telemarketing company
To become registered to conduct telemarketing business in Delaware, applicants must submit a completed application package equipped with the following information:
- The registrant’s true name, current address, telephone number and principal place of business
- Any additional fictitious or business names under which the registrant may engage in telemarketing
- Each occupation or business the principal has participated in for the last 2 years prior to registration
- Any application or registration fees that may apply
- A surety bond
- And more
Click start the licensing process by purchasing the Delaware surety bond you need quickly, easily and accurately!
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Telemarketing Company Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- Consumer Protection – Office of the Director Delaware Department of Justice – Fraud Division Telemarketing Registration and Fraud Protection Act Telemarketing Company Surety Bond
- State of Delaware Title 6 Commerce and Trade Subtitle II Other Laws Relating to Commerce and Trade Chapter 25A. Telemarketing Registration and Fraud Division