Web User program surety bond cost
The California Department of Motor Vehicles requires Bonded Web User program participants to post $50,000 surety bonds.
The premium price you’ll pay for your California surety bonds is based on a review of your personal credit report. Ready to get bonded quickly, easily and accurately?
Why this bond
By posting a Bonded Web User program bond in California, principals (program participants) pledge to comply with the rules established by the Department of Motor Vehicles in the IRP Bonded Web User Agreement. Prohibited actions include:
- Using information obtained from the DMV or customers in a false or misrepresentative manner
- Using information obtained from the DMV or customers for any purpose that is not explicitly stated in the BWU Agreement
- Committing any act that results in monetary losses for the state or a political subdivision
- And more
If the principal fails to comply with the terms of the surety bond contract and the letter of the law, the bond protects the state or any of its officers, agents or employees from financial loss resulting from the principal’s actions. The principal must reimburse the surety for any damages it initially covers.
Receive your free BWU bond quote today! Submit an online bond request and one of our surety specialists will contact you to walk you through the bonding process.
Web User program surety bond details
California IRP Bonded Web User surety bonds remain in full force and effect and run concurrently with the IRP Bonded Web User Agreement for which it is granted. The surety can cancel the bond in accordance with the provisions of Article 13, Chapter 2, Title 14, Part 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure.Specific instructions for completing the surety bond form can be found on page 2 of the state-issued document.
Become a bonded IRP web user
The California Department of Motor Vehicles requires the following forms before an applicant can become a bonded web user:
- Bonded Web User Application
- Statement of Personal History
- IRP Bonded Web User Agreement
- Commercial Requester Account Application
- Request for Live Scan Service
- Information Security and Disclosure Statement (Employee & Firm)
- IT Security Guidelines for Use in BWU Program
- Electronic Fund Transfer Authorization Agreement
- Self-Certification Inspection of the Bonded Web User Form
In addition to the forms, BWU Program applicants must complete training with the DMV in the course of 2 days. The training is only offered at the DMV headquarters in Sacramento, California.
For more information on how to become a bonded web user, visit the DMV’s BWU Program Information page, which can be accessed from the Important Links section of this page.Take the fIrst step toward becoming a bonded web user by applying for your free California surety bond quote now!
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Web User Program Surety Bond Quote Today! Click here to begin