Automotive recycler bond cost
The Arizona Department of Transportation requires automotive recyclers to post a $20,000 bond to ensure that they follow all rules and regulations stated in the Arizona Revised Statutes. The cost of an Arizona automotive recycler surety bond is based on the applicant’s financial credentials.
With excellent credit, recyclers can expect to pay as little as 1% of the bond amount, or just $200! We offers an exclusive bad credit bonding program that allows us to approve 99% of applicants!
*The bond premium rate quotes provided to you through this website are for pricing comparisons and quotation estimate purposes only. The bond rate quotes provided are based on general assumptions that may or may not be applicable to you and are subject to change at any time. These rate quotes do not constitute an offer of insurance, nor is any contract, agreement, or bond coverage implied, formed or bound by the provision of rate quotes. Bondability, final bond premium rate quotes and an offer of insurance, if any, will be determined by the insurance company providing your bond. You must contact us directly to obtain a quote for binding purposes.
Why this bond
Arizona automotive recycler surety bonds ensure that principals (automotive recyclers) follow all rules, laws and regulations found in the Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 28, Chapter 10. Some violations of these provisions include:
- falsely advertising services or rates
- failing to keep up-to-date records
- having no established place of business
- knowingly dealing with stolen vehicles or parts
Before being bonded, our experts suggest reading through this particular title of the Arizona Revised Statutes to fully understand the responsibilities that come with posting this bond.
Arizona automotive recycler surety bonds are continuous until canceled, and 60 days notice prior to termination must be given to the obligee by the surety underwriting company.
When filling out the bond form, it is important to know the county of the principal. This bond uses the same surety bond form as Arizona wholesale auto dealer bonds, so be sure to mark the correct license on the form. If you want to apply for more than one business license, multiple bonds must be posted.
Become an automotive recycler
Automotive recyclers in Arizona must be licensed to legally operate their businesses. The following materials must be submitted with the license application:
- criminal record check
- certified copy of fingerprints
- buy/sell agreement
- proof of established place of business
Apply for your surety bond
Get a FREE Arizona home inspector bond Quote Today! Click here to begin
- Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division Vehicle Dealer Bond form
- Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division Motor Vehicle Dealer/Sales Finance Company Application Instructions
- Arizona Department of Transportation Automotive Recycler Licensing Information
- Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division Motor Vehicle Dealer/Sales Finance Company Application
- Dealer licensing services
- Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 28 – Transportation